Friday, August 11, 2017

Playing with Inktense pencils


Playing with my Inktense pencils recently. I saw photos from a class that another CZT gave. I apologize that I didn't write her name down and thus can't give her credit. - If you saw her pictures on Facebook please let me know so I can properly thank her!

I started with a selection of my Inktense pencils, activated them with water, and then tangled around them as usual. I decided against adding a highlight to turn them into gems as I just wanted to use the glow from the colors.




2 comments:

  1. I love your color selection! Maybe we should practice with our Inktense pencils at a Meet-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've bought myself 3 Inktense pencils (Black, Neutral Grey and the Outliner, just to get started, but I have a big tin of them on my Amazon wishlist :) Have you used several shades of the colour to create the blend, or is it a single colour? I'm looking particularly at the warm orange to golden yellow tones on the second tile.
    Thanks
    PB xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.