Sunday, July 31, 2016

Striping or Stripping


Stripping /striping - I had to laugh when I saw that the focus tangle on my Facebook group was Striping but the typo made it Stripping. I couldn't get that picture out of my mind so I decided to play with it. I drew a string that reminded me of curvy unmentionables and stripped off the striping wherever it seemed I could.

I added a number of other tiles that have striping below. These are all older tiles that you may have seen posted on this blog before. Striping is a good way to add strong contrasts to any tile. 



Just a little striping in a small area.


Red and black striping


Striping as a way to add a tangleation to another tangle



Gold striping on a red tile


Purple striping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.